The Glen Waverley Bowls Club and its greens are available for hire.
The main auditorium and bar area is suitable for Christmas parties, anniversaries, birthdays, engagements, social gatherings, dances, corporate events, product launches, company presentations, sports and social club fundraisers etc.
The club has excellent facilities including:
- Tiled main auditorium seating 176 at 22 rectangular tables with 8 chairs.
- Carpeted bar lounge area seating 70 at 12 round tables with 6 chairs, adjoining auitorium.
- Large car park (200+)
- Licensed bar and outdoor surrounds.
- No BYO is allowed.
- Bar tab available for functions.
- Eftpos facilities for account charging – Visa, Master Card.
- Fully serviced kitchen area with servery, ample refrigeration
- A designated smoking area is available.
- Ample toilet facilities with ladies' lounge & men's locker room with shower.
- Disabled toilet facilities are available, easy access to the club is provided.
- Excellent PA system with roving microphones
- CD, DVD, MP3, facilities.
- Overhead projection with screen (4m x 4m).
- White boards, general display boards,
- Meeting Lectern.
- Small stage.
- Outdoor roofed 4 burner BBQ, with fridge.
- Outdoor entertaining area with furniture (24 chairs, 4 tables with 4 umbrellas).
- Grass greens (3)
- Synthetic green (1)
Events can also include a Bowls program involving fun roll ups, with tuition, organised games, ideal for staff interaction, team building, human resource development, or just a fun day. Guests must wear flat-soled shoes/runners, bare feet ok as well.
Indoor bowls is only available from May to mid August.
Conditions of Hire:
- Bar closes at 11pm Sun-Fri, 12 midnight Saturday.
- No BYO.
- Premises must be vacated by 1am and left clean and tidy in its original state
- Due to nearby residential areas, noise levels need to be reduced after 10pm Sun-Thurs, after 11pm Fri-Sat and when departing.
- Smoking is only permitted on outside black asphalt areas.
- More conditions are included in the hire agreement.
Hire enquiries and bookings can be made by any of the following:
- Phone: 03 9561 3227
- Fax: 03 9560 3220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an enquiry using the webform below.